Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series Access Points deliver the versatility, high capacity, security, and enterprise-class features demanded by WLAN customers. These IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points are designed specifically for challenging RF environments such as factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range. The Cisco Aironet 1240AG Series provides local as well as inline power, including support for IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE).
Features & details
- 2.4 GHz and 5GHz Radios, 802.11a, 8011g
- Dual RP-TNC Antenna Connectors
- Desktop, Wall and Ceiling Mountable
- Provides up to 108 Mbps in a single Device
- Supports 802.3af Power Over Ethernet (POE)